Sexcapade III

*Warning. Super duper expicit entry. You have been warned.

Woke up super late again... Around noon with mom shouting at us again to wake us up. We're begining to be like brothers to her now... Mom, Mc Dave and me went out to see my nephew in his kindergarden. (See doing the family thing again. These are signs!!!) My nephew was soo adorable in his uniform, red pants and white t-shirt. Soo KAWAII though my nephew was a little shy. My mom had a little chat with the teacher to check on my nephew's progress. After that, we went to pack lunch and headed straight home cause I had my Mandarin class. Throughout the journey, my mom and Mc Dave were talking away about current issues.

I had my Mandarin class while Mc Dave was studying in my room. The class was a fun one and I learnt soo many new characters. I'll have to practise writing them cause not easy to remember how the characters looked like. The teacher was a 26 year old female. She's really nice and funny too. Pity it wasn't a guy. I think my progress will be better with a guy teacher. *wink wink

After my class, my parents went to Nilai leaving us all alone. Heheheh. You guessed it, we were very naughty while they were away. Since we haven't had shower together, we decided to take an early shower. We entered the shower butt naked together and turned on the water heater. Hot water was flowing and the shower was begining to fill with steam. We kissed under the running water and hugged each other tightly. I was running my fingers all over his body and sucked his nipple. He moaned loudly but there weren't anyone to hear us. Then I knelt down and started licking and sucking his hot rod. I looked up as I was giving him the blowjob and I saw the look of approval in his facial expressions. He indicated to stop and asked me to bend over the sink. I did and he lathered his rod and my anus. Slowly, his rod searched for my anus and once it found it, he gently slid it in. I felt a wave of sensations and slightly lost control of my footing. He supported me and began to hump me. Slowly at first, then it gathered momentum. With every penetration, it sent a wave of sensations throughout my body and I can't help but moaned out loud. It was the most celestial feeling I had while he was going in and out of me until he came.

We took a short break kissing and hugging under the showerhead. He looked at me again and whispered me to do him. I nodded and lubed my rod and his anus. It didn't took me long to locate where the entrance was and slowly I slid my rod in. I started with random humping without any rhythm and slowly increase the pace and the penetration depth. He was moaning wildly and aloud. I was penetrating him deep and hard until he was moaning/saying, "Oh. You're fucking me so hard. Aa... Aa... Aa... So... Hard... Oh... Ah..." but I couldn't cum. So I took a breather and then continued again but this time harder than before and he moaned even louder. I kept on at it until he asked to stop. He turned around and said no more but I managed to convince him one more round. He reluctantly agreed and bent over the sink. This time I did it with rhythym and much more harder. It was driving him wild and soon I came. It was a fuck he and I won't ever forget. One of the best in these three days. Man, we're like bunnies trying to breed. Hhahaha.

We cleaned ourselves up and took a proper shower. I was soaping his body with Dove Shower Foal and he did mine too. It was a very intimate moment showering together. I love to look into his eyes and trying to see what he was feeling and he would asked, "What you staring at me for?" and I'll just say, "Nothing. Just like looking into your eyes.". My knight in shinning armor...

The rest of the evening went on very slow cause it was his last night staying over here. Sigh. We spent much of the evening talking, kissing and cuddling. We gotten to know each other more and I feel much closer to him now, though there are still many things that we don't know about each other. In due time we will know more I guess. We took pictures of me and each other in bed with his phone. Very lovey duvey pics. Its for him so that when he misses me, I'm just a few clicks away in his phone. He even helped me choose my new blog template. We both really liked this template soo much. Its very peaceful he said and pleasing to the eyes to read.

I felt my thoat a little sore... Must be all the heaty stuff I've been eating. Durian, fried banana, bakuteh and cookies...

-Live Long & Prosper

7 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

How adorable. Here's to more happy stories. :)

Hope you get better soon.

ceusm said...

huh sex stories again ekeke....

U r sick might be due to excessive loss of proteins n water (uhmnn cums n sweats ekekek)

Drink more water n eat more lean meat ekekek

confusticated said...

ooh. with all the deliciousness, maybe you should stop calling it queer rant? after all, there currently isn't much to rant about, no?

defiant85 said...

Bunny - I'm better now. Hope more stories will come next time. :P

Ceusm - Perhaps gua. Heheheh. Too much of a good thing is bad ma.

Idiot - Well I just like the name. :P I do rant sometimes. Just not this time round. :)

Prince of Darkness said...

Wow...be a little gentle next time. Poor McDave :P

Alex said...

Oh my Zeus....

savante said...

No wonder so much sore throat lah. Next time wash your mouth after.

Paul