The Year That Was 2006

In four hours and forty minutes, year 2006 will be another history of mine. 2006 is when I found my love, McDave. The memory of it still lays fresh in my mind like it was yesterday. He looked so different back then and I looked super different back then too. Hehehe. Like an era just past by within this six months. I can't believe how we've grown, personally and relationship wise. Wasn't all smooth sailing but it was a heck of a journey and I hope this journey will go on till the end of time.

Oh almost forgot about Rat Rat too. Hehehe. Rescued them from pesky children and away from preying stuffed cats that were watching from another basket across the isle. Rat Rat brought out the inner child in me, like I need more inner child out of me, and they're like our kids. Hehehe. Yes, crazy I know but heck, whatever makes me sleep at night yea?

This year is also when I founded this blog, QueerRant. A transformation from my previous blog, CampusRant. CampusRant did not quite feel right since most of the things I rant are queer stuff anyways. Seems fitting to have QueerRant as the title of my blog.

The most significant thing this year is earning my own money for the very first time, my internship. Although the pay is like, way way way below minimum wage, it'll do for now. The most important thing is that I am enjoying my work. As Donald Trump said, "without passion, you have no energy, without energy, you have nothing". Even though my wage is probably his lunch money, I think what he says is true.

So this was the year that was 2006. Lets embrace the New Year, the uncertain future.

-Live Long & Prosper

1 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

Happy new year dude :)