Food Shopping

Went to Ipoh today to go "makan-makan" and also do some grocery shopping as well since my stock for nuclear winter is running thin. At first, I thought that was all I was buying but my faghags went into BodyShop. Naturally I went nuts over the products they have there. Hehehe. Started smelling this, see that, touch that and test that. Eventually I ended up buying Almond Body Lotion. I'm so in love with the fragrant and its so nice to apply it. Its so light as though nothing was there. Hehehe. A feel good thing for me.



As for groceries, I got two packets of ChipsMore Butter Crunch, Quaker Oat and miso soup. Yum yum. My latest crazy is ChipsMore. My housemate and I take turns buying them. Hehehe. So he'll frequently come to my room to have some cookies. Hehehe. And breakfast I'll have Quaker Oat. I just love the flavored oat. I hate the original one cause it tastes like eating paper. Ewwww.

OMG. I'm becoming like Xavier... I'm gonna nibble nibble nibble like a hamster... :P Hehehe, finally someone that can relate to Rat Rat. He's so cute. Oh and Teddy too and of course McDave.

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

ikanbilis said...

i HEART Bodyshop! I think I've already spent more than RM600 for Tea Tree Oil products! i feel so beautiful now.. blah! hahaha

Sam said...

I SEE CARBS.

*runs amok*