Naughty Naughty Thing

When to see the doctor in campus a few days ago. It was a very funny experience. First of all, the doctor was a she and she's those conservative type of Malay. Covered from head to toe kind of conservative. The whole thing went like this:

Me: Morning doctor.
Doc: Morning. So what's wrong.
Me: I got ulcer on my scrotum.
Doc: *blink blink stunned blank blink blink... On your scrotum you say?
Me: Yes.
Doc: Do you know how you got it?
Me: Nope. Just popped up few days ago.
Doc: Do you do naughty naughty thing?
Me: Huh?! You mean am I sexually active?
Doc: Yes.
Me: Yes I'm sexually active.

Then she was asking if I was going to marry the girl I'm sleeping with. Hehehe. Poor McDave is now a gal. Then she asked if I change partners and all that. Then she asked if she could see it. Hehehe. Oprah Prime Time! Scrotum Ulcer Revealed. Hehehe. I said yes and start to strip.

I decided to be "conservative" that day too by wearing a Renoma brief but still looks skanky. Not that she was looking at me when I stripped. I proceeded to the bed and laid there. I showed here where the ulcers were and she examined it. The last time I had my "package" examined was when I was in primary school. Well the examination didn't take long. Put my pants on and the doctor prescribed me a course of anti-biotic and some sort of cream. She's treating me with the assumption that its just a normal ulcer. I'll see her again next week once the anti-biotic is finished.

Aside from her moment of blankness, she was very professional while examine me. She did her job without the ewww, cannot touch cause you're a guy or anything like that. Kudos to you doc~~~

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

ikanbilis said...

aiyerr no male doctor ah? i would die of embarrassment pulling my pants down for a female doctor. not that im being discriminate but really pai seh. i hope you recover fast from that illness

Ganymede said...

Hehehe. No need to "pai seh" la. Be proud of what you have! :P

Thanks. Its recovering nicely.

Shake Trees said...

oh gud dat ur recovering now. it will. dun woli. otherwise, we r here for a second look eh... show us pls... thank u. :P

Sam said...

ROFL! Visits to the doctor are always hilarious. =p

confusticated said...

i don't suppose i should mention this, but in the worst case scenario, you just need to get your scrotum excised. woot.