Fa-lala-lala-lala-la

Hey all~~~

Guess who's back on the net~~~

Its me~~~

Sorry for not updating the blog for like eons... Lots of things has been going on leaving me unable to update a single blog...

*komenasai

After my exams, I headed straight to Singapore with my cousins. I was able to meet Derek and POD. So nice to see them again. We met up for a nice queer all-you-can-eat steam boat. Hehhe. I remember I was eating so much fungus like I've not eaten them in years. Hahah. Love fungus.

Then a few days after coming back from Singapore, I went down to Melaka with my baby and met Bunny there. (Well to drive us round that is. Thanks Bunny.) I love Melaka soo much cause of the food. Yummy... We had the usual stuff like the last time and the last time before that and the last time before before that. Heheheh. It was David's first time trying "Satay Celup" and I was glad that he loves it. Can't wait till another trip down to "makan-makan".

As some of you know, I started my internship on the 4 Dec. I'm kinda getting used to waking up early now a days. As early as six in the morning... Sigh. Who sleeps before midnight and wakes up at six huh?! OMG... I want my night crawling days back... Oh well. As long as I am busy the next day, I won't be bothered with the lack of sleep.

Oh yes. I finally got my broadband up and working now, as you can see. Its about freaking time too. *grrrr Took them bloody long enough to fix my freaking port. Heheheh. First Torrent I downloaded was from GT.net. Heheh. Then I started downloading my anime and TV series.

So there you go. A super quick run through of what's been going on. Stay tune for more updates.

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

Sam said...

I half expected a "Goodbye everyone!" post since it's been eons since you posted, but I'm glad to see the "I'm back". =P

Glad to have you back, kiddo.

Prince of Darkness said...

Haha welcome back dude...