Another Addiction

For this addiction, I have Friendster to blame... I just love MMORPG and especially when they are free. The game is called MythWars. Its soo freaking fun. I admit that at first it didn't impress me much cause it wasn't that pretty to look at and its just another hack and slash game. But when I got into a guild, it got much more fun. People there are so nice too and willing to help others. Which is so much different compared to players here in DOTA. Stupid kids...

So yea. Basically you go around, hack and slash at monsters. At the same time, collect new pets and items and what not. The thing about this server is that its global. So people from everywhere come play. Which is tonnes of fun I guess. I mean how often you get to meet a person from Israel hmmm?

So yea. MMORPG freaks, try this out. Its free anyways.

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

Shake Trees said...

oh oh which server u play on? perhaps i play online too. can i play with u? oops... i mean ermmm online la.

Prince of Darkness said...

Blame yourself dude... haha Happy CNY

Corgant said...

Not a fan of MMORPG game, more of an horror-adventure shooting PS2 game.. which now is less in the market, why cant they create something that cant make me sleep that was since Silent Hill 4, very bloody and creepy