Disconnected

In this day and age, being disconnected from the world is unthinkable. Not being able to contact a person in the stone age is understandable, not the 21st century where everyone is literally hot wired to the "network". But as Murphy said, "what can go wrong, will go wrong". Murphy's Law is a bitch, period...

It turned out my SIM card is busted... Busted on a Saturday after I paid my bills on Friday and after the lady asked, "How's your iPhone?". Very well indeed...

Try being surrounded by people while in a mall and your phone disconnected from the network. It's a very interesting experience. The feeling of disconnected despite having so many people around.

So very disconnected...

I want my connection back...

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

7 comments:

William said...

Did you give it a proper burial?

Legolas said...

Change loh. Apa lah ni... That's just the way it is. Things break.

MrBunnyBan said...

oh, no wonder lar

Ganymede said...

William: I can't bring myself to bury the SIM card. It's so ancient and it's also my first. :P

Leggie: Changed it on Mon. Good to be connected!

Ban: Uh you tried calling me?

savante said...

At least it's working now.

Ganymede said...

Savante: Oh yes. Good to be connected. :P

Anonymous said...

正妹视讯聊天室 , 真爱宝贝视讯聊天室 , 女性开放聊天室 , 久久同城视频聊天室 , 免费同城聊天室网站 , 免费寂寞聊天室 , 寂寞交友富婆聊天室 , 日本视频社区聊天室 , 日本聊天室网站 , 寂寞聊天室