Now EVERYONE Can Read!

Take a moment to think this. What was the last book you finished (cover to cover) reading? Are you reading anything at the moment? If the answers are no and no, then shame on you! No matter. If the reason is no time, the solution is make time! If the reason is book is fark expensive to buy in Malaysia I have a solution.

Behold cheap cheap books for everyone here!

Don't get me wrong. I love Kinokuniya very much but I love my wallet more. Yes the typical Chinese in me is irresistible to cheap cheap buys like these. I nearly went out of control buying books when I was in the shop. Thank goodness I only had limited amount of time to browse as they were closing or I might just come out with a trolley filled to the brim with books.

These are the books that I got.


Both of these books only cost under RM 40 total! That's equivalent of an average one paperback from Kinokuniya! This place may not have all the books out there but its got a fairshare of books. There's no delivery service so you'll have to go to the shop located in Ampcorp Mall to buy the books. But do check their website for their booklisting.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo...and I thought you only shop at Kinokuniya. Hehehe... now perhaps we can bump into each other when I'm there the next time. Yes, the books there are so cheap that you can't even believe it's real.

I've read Mark Haddon's A Spot of Bother. It's hilarious! Have you started?

savante said...

Just finished a book yesterday!

MrBunnyBan said...

A book by a guy named "Mark Hardon"? Tsk tsk tsk

the viennamese said...

Oooer, Mark Haddon's the author of my favourite novel; The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

Do blog about 'A Spot of Brother' if it's nice the moment you've finished it. :)

Kenji said...

Oh gosh... books... I would spend hundreds... HUNDREDS on books! Haha but I'm really picky with what I read! :P

joshua said...

Bookxcess is my heaven!

I never leave without at least burning a hole (the size of a hundred bucks or more) each time I am there...

Michael Tolliver Lives is a pretty good read =)

Jason said...

that place doesn't have any books that I am thoroughly interested in! In fact I would rather spend my money to go to kino! ahhh... the yummy selection there..

and dear boy.. cheap doesn't mean good!

JD Cole said...

a spot to bother is really a nice book and it mentioned malaysia few times too!

hope u'll enjoy reading it! :)

Paul Rainbowpluboy said...

Cheap books! Yay! I loved them. But surely, some of them are really nice to read. Always loved books and novels.

ikanbilis said...

mark haddon is amazing!