Dinner For Two

I'm not sure about you but from time to time I get wacky ideas (skanky too obviously) that are just terrific for suprises. So last night as I was thinking about what to cook for dinner, I had a sudden super skanky and wacky thought. Why don't I welcome my baby from work, at the door with nothing but my apron. Mehehehe. That'll give him a shocker. OMG... Sooo slutty. :P

So the menu for the night were Pasta with Grilled Cheese Sauce cooked with sliced beef and Pasta with Pesto cooked with small chunks of chicken. I put both the pastas into the same plate together, one side beef and the other chicken. Add a piece of toast with melted cheese and there, a meal for two. To finish off, my baby brought home mini mooncake and served it with Dragon Eye with Rose Bud tea. Yummy. The dinner was terrific and I had so much fun preparing for it.

I tried to make it a candle light dinner sort of thing but all I could find were tiny candles. I stacked four of them in the middle of the table and it was sort of enough light to see what we were eating. If only I had more groceries too cook dessert.

I just love giving suprises to my baby. Love to see his reaction to them. Hehheeh. Cracks me up everytime to see it. I wonder what's my next suprise lurking in the depths of my skanky brain...

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

Shake Trees said...

waaa... i'm salivating... oops hehe... ok ok better leave u two alone. enjoy dudes!

Dave said...

woo...pasta with mooncake. Hmm...wat a good idea. Can tried that lovely dinner with someone whom i like next time.

And some suggestion with ya candlelight dinner: throw in Pasta with Shiraz, and make a lovely Tiramisu for dessert. ;)

Prince of Darkness said...

Wow...do u guys finish e food o sth else happened? Spread the 'love'?