A Little Gift

You know how people usually take for granted the small little things that goes on everyday. Like the scent of a person, the way he fix his hair in the morning or the way he looks when he sleeps.

The other day, I did something random again and it seems I can only do random things. I don't really do things for special occasions like Valentine or birthdays or stuff like that. I do them every other day when it pops up.

After work, I went to the bakery downstairs of my office to buy chocolate balls. Its so delicious the balls. Very chocolaty
and covered with chocolate rice but not sweet at all. It just pure chocolate. Yummy. And its super cheap. Its only RM0.60 for one. Double yummy.

So there I was with my faghag, Leesh and I saw the sweetest thing~~~ Its a mini cake with chocolate coating, covered with chocolate rice, tiny heart shape thing made from sugar and the whole cake is the shape of heart. Its a very adorable mini cake. Its so adorable that it made me buy it in a heartbeat. Yes, I'm very compulsive when it comes to the
se things. Sweet things that I can do for McDave to brighten his day.

(Isn't this adorable and delicious?)

I bought it and off I went to where he's working. We had dinner in McDonald's and had the cake. He finished like 3/4 of the cake cause he said he was super hungry. We managed to have our time alone together and it seemed like ages ago the last time we had a nice little meal together.

We chatted, stuffed ourselves with the cake and took pictures of him. Funny how both of us have the same phone but we have yet to take a picture that has both of us in it. Gonna make that a priority the next time I see him. Spent like about an hour there and when it was time for me to go, he was saying good bye and I saw a little smile of his. A smile that I've not seen in a long long time. It was worth the effort me going to see him.

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

ikanbilis said...

theres no reason not to finish up the cake!

JL said...

amboi manisnya... gigi sakit ni...

William said...

Chocolate balls. *snicker*. I'm sure you love to suck on those chocolate balls. Reminds me of a song on the South Park Soundtrack.