Roar From The Lion City

Hello everyone. It is me, your friendly neighborhood queer. I am currently blogging from GodFather's room using his laptop.

*distracted from GodFather's entrance into the room half naked and dripping wet from the shower

As I was saying, I'm in Singapore for about six days for a forum that I am attending to. Landmark Forum, not sure how to explain what it is cause I've no idea what it is really myself. Go Google it yourself.

*GodFather applying something funky on his face...

So yea. Six nights in GodFather's room. I wonder what saucy activities are installed for my arrival by our dear GodFather.

Till then.

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

William said...

Dark days to come for Singaporean foreskins...

Stay away from Godfather's skin!

Have fun! I hear he's arranged for you to visit the Fairy Convention at SUNTEC. :P

MrBunnyBan said...

Fairy...convention? (why his foreskin in particular? Definat got foreskin fetish?)

Pluboy2 said...

oh.. makes sure u come back exactly the way you were before u left for singpore hehe...

means.. anyway derek is a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood and nice friend :)

bet he might get touchy lolx :)

R said...

souvenirs pls~