Monday, Monday, Monday.

After long hours of conversations throughout the weekend in the Forum, it finally finished last night around 10.30 pm. It was somewhat of a relief but at the same time it saddens me. I've learned many things yet non of which I can put them in words for others to understand. On the first day of the Forum, the Forum Leader said, "You'll bring nothing with you when you're out the room.". This is true. Every time GodFather asks what went on during the sessions, I could recall anything but I know I got something out of it just that I can't explain it.

So what did I gain from this Forum?
I got Nothing yet I got Everything.

I found a way to be in peace with my parents, starting with my mom and I want them to be involved in my life. Which is why I have made my choice in coming out to my mom. Its something I need to do in order to complete myself with my family. I've inspired a guy I met in the Forum, he's gay too, to come out to his parents. Whatever the outcome is, it does not mean anything, I'm just there to create the possibility of having a new relationship with my parents.

Well I can go on rambling about the Forum but it won't mean anything to you guys. Just have to experience it for yourself really.

Anyhow, waiting for GodFather to come back from his work even though I'm fine just by myself in his room (Jerking off. Kidding). Sweet feller too half day just to accompany me. Kudos to GodFather. Meanwhile, I'm going to continue watching Gravitation. Oh soo sweet.

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

Hmm no wonder you looked tired yesterday, wank too much :P

confusticated said...

over enthusiastic masturbation can lead to chronic dehydration. especially the way you go about it.

coming out of the closet? the trick is not to close the door in the first place, so it can be considered an extension of the existing room. whether people choose to look in the door is another issue entirely, yes?

and gravitation is shooo cute!

MrBunnyBan said...

Yay, gravitation!

Nonono, concentrate!

My dear defiant? Making peace with your parents, strengthening your relationship with your family, that's all good. VERY good. I've a lot of experience with that.

Coming out to your mum BEFORE you have such a strong relationship? That's suicidal.

Coming out doesn't solve big gaps in time. Some things must be done slowly, without rushing. Time and persistent effort.

Sam said...

Gravitation!? Aiyo... lembabnya. I saw that show a long long time ago. :P

Love the theme song SUPER DRIVE. My favorite. :)