Somniloquism

Gosh, I remember back in the days I used tease La Twin Faghag about her unique ability to carry a conversation alone complete with Spanish drama expressions and flailing hands while sleeping. Pity La Faghag and her sleepless nights trying to decipher what La Twin Faghag was saying in Mandarin. La Faghag isn't exactly known for her linguistic abilities. Other things she's uncannily talented...

Anyhow, I've recently discovered I talk in my sleep few days back. My Vietnamese roommate said that he was awoken by my conversation(s). He said he couldn't identify the language that I was speaking in. I'm thinking possibly Mandarin since he can identify and distinguish English and Malay. I never knew my subconscious thinks in Mandarin. Weird actually since my mother tongue isn't Mandarin to begin with.

How odd.

I'm actually more interested in what I said. What got me all worked up to make me talk in my sleep. I'm thinking fatigue from all the trainings I've been attending. First Singapore and now Peninsular Malaysia. Gosh, I've got another training after this as well. Five weeks of training straight. I'll consider it a five weeks holiday of a sort. Hehehehe.

I do hope all these talking in my sleep ceases. Wouldn't want my straight Vietnamese roommate to find out I'm queer in the middle of my sleep. And before you ask, no he's not what I consider a cute Vietnamese boy. Actually he's not a boy, he's a man.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

10 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

Lol oh boy, you're in trouble. What if you were repeating conversations you had while clubbing here? Wuahaha.

J.L said...

i'm facing the same problem. Talking during sleeping. aiks>.<

Jason said...

Poor thing. Tie up your mouth while sleep :p

JamesW850i said...

Hmm.. Actually on the other hand, this would be a wonderful way to confess somethings which you have little courage to say it about.

But I think jaded_jeremy could be right.. As you spoke and heard the most mandarin is when you were in SG. Isn't it so?

savante said...

Wait. What was that about a Vietnamese roomie? Is he cute?

Legolas said...

You need to think about straight things.

drownedglass said...

Not a cute viet boy. A cute viet man? Tho I have heard from someone who's been to Nam that they only export the uglier ones :P

Be careful what you say in your sleep, Q. You never know which secrets you just might reveal.

xoxo

Ganymede said...

JadedJeremy: *gasp

That's so true! I miss clubbing~~~ :P

Chester: You talk in your sleep too?

Wekekekekk.

Evil me. :P

Jason: Ooooo. I'm thinking of a leather gag. :P

JamesW850i: Dangerous le... No thanks lo. What if I was actually moaning instead of talking. Kkakakaka.

Savante: No he's not Paul...

Legolas: Eeeeeeeeeks. Nooo~~~ Boobies and clams!

Drownedglass: Hahahahah. Export the uglier ones. :P

I wonder what secrets I have myself. Hehehhe.

EarlGreyTea said...

wah... viet MAN woh...

Anonymous said...

acherly it happened to me before when i was extremely tired, and according to my roommate/family, the words i murmured out were unidentifiable. the speech was slurred and blur. so u dont have to worry, even u r telling ur secret, no one would b able to understand it haha.