A.N.G.E.R

Can anyone tell me, why my fucking parents are soo fucking annoying?!

Oh I know, cause they're fucking stupid...

I'm like up to my head tolerating them. Fucking stupid.

They freaking think Vitamin C is like the new fucking magical medicine that cures all...

*arrrgh

Its like soo stupid. If its the magical-cure-it-all medicine, the world would be a super nice place with no one dying of diseases.

*DUH

And they wonder why I don't talk with them? Or do they even wonder at all. Every freaking word they utter annoys me.

*arrrgh

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

confusticated said...

it's a natural order thing. if parents didn't drive their young nuts, we'd never leave the nest. go look it up.

William said...

Sometimes better not to say anything. Hehe. As much as they irk us at times, our parents won't be around forever, try to make the best of the time we have with them. :D

Vitamin C baik untuk kesihatan! Haha.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Ya i know it happen sometimes but jz treat this as the love from the parents...