The Breakfast Club

How many of you readers out there know of the movie in the 80's, The Breakfast Club? I for one don't and the funny thing is I am working in FOH (Front Of House) for a play based on the movie itself. The play is nice and I enjoyed working for the production even though that means I have to work after my working hours. Very tiring but I guess satisfying.

The amazing thing that happened for the past few days were meeting my ancient long lost friends at the play. Friends of a friend dating my other friend or just appeared for the play. Also meeting new friends and funny people. Within a few days, all of the FOH know I'm gay. Hehehe. As people would call me, 100 footer. People can spot I'm gay from 100 feet away. Hehehe. They're cool about it so that's fine.

There's one boy though who I feel he might be gay. He was wearing a super nice pink shirt and it matches his skin colour very well. Put a "siew pao" tan skin with a nice pink colour shirt, it will be stunning. Not forgetting black shirt for white skin. Hehehe. But something about him glow in gayness. The way he walks, speaks, sits, looks and his general vibe (yes, I'm a very observant person) but my friend, schoolmate, thinks his not... Hmmm but something tells me he is.

~ ~ ~

Today was my first time going to SS2 Taipan. Never been there ever cause there's no transport for me to go there but today we went there to a place called Leo's Place or something like that. There I was drinking my drink, listening to people chatting, me chatting and scanning the whole place around. At first I thought I was looking for eye candies but I was wrong. I was looking around cause I felt a familiar present like a blip in my radar but I couldn't pin point it.

Then when I was on my way to the loo, I got a call from Idiot and he said turn around. I turned and literally jumped. Hehehe. Super excited to see him and his faghag. I straight walked to their table and sat there and chatted. Man I miss meeting those two wackos. We were talking about breasts and the best way to see who has the biggest breast is through water displacement test. Hahahah. I'm sure Archimedes would be very appreciative of this test being used for testing the volume of breasts.

Something made me think on the way back from Taipan about my future, our future. Do I wanna stay here in the future or move to other country? I still can't decide. I was talking about this in the car to a friend of mine and he said he would stay here cause its home. Its shitty but its home... Which is true its home but I just don't feel I belong here. Plus I have McDave to think about if I wanna move. Its all so frustrating cause I don't have an answer...

5 comments:

Apollo n Hermes said...

Baby, no matter where you want to go i'll follow...

confusticated said...

taipan is in usj lah.

Hafiz Hector said...

Yeah, I'm as confused as confusticated, being confused in the sophisticated way. Never knew SS2 got Taipan, or is it in Taipan got SS2. LOLs!

William said...

Big decisions, big decisions.

Boat reach bridge head, auto straight. :P

Got your petty cash yet?

Ganymede said...

Woops. Heheheh. My bad. :P