Food Food Food

I love my food a lot. I'm what the elder people call garbage can. I'll eat all sorts of food. Heheheh. I love going to hawker centers to eat all sorts of street food from char kue tiau to bak kut teh or go to pasar malam to eat "rubbish", also known as finger food. Then you have places like Penang and Melaka with their specialty food like "laksa" or "satay celup". *droooool

For supper, the best place to go is, of course, MAMAK~~~ Unhealthy as the wok may be (grease, grease, grease) its the most delicious "mee goreng" you can get. "Mee goreng" and a glass of "teh tarik". Yummy. I kinda miss the mamak shop back in campus. I call it Mama Solice Mamak cause the lady there looked exactly like Mama Solice from Desperate Housewife.

Though I have yet to have "dim sum" for supper or super early morning breakfast. I would love to one day. Perhaps the "orgyniser" can orgynise one eh? *hint hint The first time and the last time I had "dim sum" for breakfast was in Penang at Zim Sum. Soo much "dim sum" and soo cheap too. Yes, scrumptious and cheap and big volume is good.

Another place I like to go for food is buffets. A good buffet for me is a buffet that has its oyster bar. No oyster, not worth going. Unless its one of those specific theme buffet like Japanese buffet. The first few plates will contain oysters, oysters and more oysters. There's nothing like fresh, raw oysters to start my appetite. More like oysters are my appetizer and main course. Heheheh. I'll have soo much oysters that its enough to cover the price or even more. I'm soo obsess with oysters. The next criteria for a good buffet is the desert. I love desert after having a ton of oysters. Chocolate is a must for me. Any kind of chocolate will do but not those sickly sweet ones. I like chocolates that is so rich that you can taste the bitterness of the cocoa.

Good looking waiters are also encouraged like in the case of Kim Gary's in Avenue K back in the days. Internal decoration is also important. I like to feel like I'm teleported else where when I enter the place.

Yummy food.

Food everywhere.

Food good.

-Live Long & Prosper

1 comments:

ikanbilis said...

oh i miss penang food...