Waterspout

There are many interesting things out here at sea. I got to see sea snake, turtle, lots and lots of fishes, lobsters and barnacles. Then there's always stories about waterspouts forming near the platforms but never seen one till yesterday. I wish I could say it was a spectacular sight and life changing experience but it was too far away to say so...

Still it was amazing to see the waterspout formed. The familiar nozzle shaped cloud approaching the sea and fast gushing winds flowing upwards forming a bowl shaped water curtain. Then slowly but surely the nozzle shaped cloud touched down on the sea surface. All the while when it was forming, I was in awe.

I just wished that it formed closer then I can take a photo of it as it happens.

Windy day on the sea.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

4 comments:

nase said...

Finally, a worthy post! Just awe inspiring, lovely!

NotHamsap said...

ahhh!!!! can't wait to go offshore!!!

.:: Ant ::. said...

It's always wonderful to see nature's wonders.

But somehow, your mention of lobsters got my attention. *visualizing fresh lobster with wasabi and mirin*

+Ant+

Ganymede said...

Nase: Nice photo kan kan?

NotHamsap: Yea come come~~~

Anton: Oh yea. The lobster nice! Posted few months back with photo. Delicious!