Another Death

Before I begin this entry, I shall tell you way in advance that it is not a death of a person, cat or plant. My keyboard died... At least it died right after I finished my work at 3.00 AM in the morning. I thought it was just the battery that went flat but it was the keyboard that flatlined on me. Noooo. My most beloved keyboard.

Since the keyboard and the mouse comes together, I can't use the mouse that I have with another keyboard. Peripheral conflict it seems. So I'm getting a Logitech MX3000. I hope I get it this week.

Today is presentation day for me. My Pet Sustenance Kit project. I'm excited about dressing up for it than the presentation itself. Hehhehe. Love dressing up in campus cause heads turn when walking in campus especially the academic block. Heheheh. Wish me luck.

-Live Long & Prosper

7 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Oh...that's too bad...

(teeheehee!)

ikanbilis said...

condolences to your... erk urgh! keyboard? ceh!

Sam said...

Keyboards die too huh? LOL! =P

Well, good luck with your presentation! =)

confusticated said...

i want a new keyboard too. wireless one. woot. all these wires are REALLY getting to me...

cain & abel said...

My deepest condolances. Are you holding a memorial service? ;p You sure write some good stuff here!

Ganymede said...

SBB - ... Must be your doing you evil wabbit...

ikanbilis - Heheheh.

Sam - Yea. Rather sad really.

Confusticated - Once you go wireless, there's no turning back.

Cain & Abel - Nope, no memorial service. Too expensive. Rather use it for another keyboard. Heheheh.

yw[2k] said...

I use a different wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse (both came separately) but I'm using the keyboard's wireless receiver and they work fine.

You could use both Logitech devices on the same receiver. Hopefully. Now I have a spare receiver sitting in my drawer.