Santa Baby

At long last, I get to munch on cookies my baby's mom made for me. Well she made a lot of them and not specifically for me but I would like to think it is all for me. Good for my ego. Hehehe. Anyhow, thanks to Alex The UPS Man, Mc Dave could send the cookies for me. Oh and a mooncake as well. Also baked by his mother. There were two types of cookies, peppermint chocolate chip cookie and pineapple tart cookie. Yum yum. They're super delicious and they just melt in your mouth.

What I did know was that there was a small tiny Teddy Bear keychain that my baby bought for me and a little note in there wishing me Happy Mooncake Festival. Soo sweet of you my dear. Heheh. Thanks baby.

His mom and my mom are going to meet sometime this week. Hmmm I wonder what sort of topics they're going to talk about. Wedding date perhaps? A Chinese Wedding? A White Dress Wedding? Which family name should be chosen? Hehehe. Ok I'm thinking too far into the future. Heheheh. We did kinda talked about it and Mc Dave joked that we should have The First Wedding. Meaning, Adam and Steve wedding. Hehhee. Everyone comes naked. Oooo, skanky. :P

-Live Long & Prosper

6 comments:

Ry said...

waaaa...

both moms are meeting up ?!

hebat-nyer.

i envy you la !

confusticated said...

everyone naked? ewww. there should be limits to that lah.

MrBunnyBan said...

Your MUMS are meeting?!?! Holy crap, this is getting really serious. Just how much do they know? If they really know, how come they dun make any noise watsoever?

...or are they meeting to discuss ther suspicions?

savante said...

Naked wedding? God, tell me when and I'll stop eating for a month.

Apollo n Hermes said...

hahaha... naked wedding... i'm planning for it...

hehe... all the blogger are invited...

Dave said...

Naked wedding?? Ooh ooh...here comes Sequel to the classic production: Salo and 120 Days of Sodom, where there is a scene of naked wedding.

Inform me when there is a naked wedding and i will be there, by hook or by crook. ;)