Blast From The Past

I was looking through my Axcest account the other day and I found these. Messages from the past when I first started messaging McDave. All these messages happened in the span of 20 minutes. This faithful day when I first met McDave online.

Original Message (Me)

Hey there. Interesting default pic you have there. ;) Anyways. Just like you looking for all sorts of people to know. I'm from KL. Where you from?

McDave
hi i'm from shah alam but i'm not local ppl.
ur intro so cute coz u said only need 2 say hi then can chat 4 few hrs.... really?
i'm stil a student but i got work oso coz tat consider my practical.

any thing u wan 2 know from me?

Me
Shah Alam in UiTM is it? What you studying?

Where you from?

I guess I'm a people person. Like to meet people. Sometimes I think why I'm studying Chem Engineering. Should have taken PR. Huhuuh. I'm studying in **** now... Dem ulu.

McDave
i'm not in Uitm la tat place only for bumiputra not 4 Chinese.
i'm actually study at kl
i'm under a *** course
i'm from sabah.
so now u stay at **** lo... i know there a bit 4 u this kl child but u choose there then this is d place u get ur cert.

Me
Huhhuhu. Ooops. Didn't know UiTM only for bumi... Heheh a bit blur today. Weather dem nice to sleep the whole day.

True. Everyone only respect you if you have a cert these days. Its soo stereotypical of people. Oh well what to do.

So you're going to be an *** then? Cool. Never met anyone doing your course yet. You're my first. ;)

So where do you stay? Ampang area? Wangsa Maju? Or PJ? In KL I stay *** area. Quite close by.

Which part of Sabah are you from? The closest I've stayed there was Labuan for a year.

McDave
i'm not staying at kl i'm stay at shaha alam coz i work here.
i from sabah *** far from labuan. wat u doing at labuan?
so now u at ****?

Me
Oh yea sorry. Hhaha you live in Shah Alam. The weather again. Huhuhuh. Blur blur.

Yea now I'm in ****, in my campus. I was in Labuan cause my dad got a job there so stayed there for a year for my PMR. But cannot tahan there so cabut back to KL. Huhuhuh.

So considered that you're a final year student then doing your practical now? Mine is this Dec. Ah how time fly.

I just realised can only send 10 mails per day. Dem it. Mind if we exchange numbers so we can chat more? Mine is **********.

McDave
my no is **********
u can sms me when ever u wan.

Me
Alright. I'll sms you later tonight. Got some stuff to do now. Nice meeting yea.

McDave
ok so meet u soon.

After that, tonnes and tonnes of sms were exchanged everyday till today. Dem you telecommunication companies. Been earning every cents from us... Anyhow, this was how things got started between us.

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

Mr RM said...

rainbowlanders do have good stories to tell..... kudos to defiant and mcdave..... the lion king roars.... hee hee

ikanbilis said...

oh axcest. me dont like - reason get no replies. haha. i've just realised dr paul might have sent me some points there. but i've lost track..

MrBunnyBan said...

Dr Paul is on axcest?!?!

You're pretty lucky to have met anyone there who sticks. Eh, youknow what I mean. *hugs*

ikanbilis said...

i dunno? i remember the same face and maybe it could be some thai guy.. haha!

sorry defiant85 for messingup! =P

Harvey said...

Aw... sweet love story. Haha. For me I'm frugal and will cringe everytime I call or send an sms, maybe that explains my singleness. meh