Tweak Tweak

I am soo addicted to tweaking my desktop. Finding for the perfect wallpaper to suit the colour scheme, tool bars must have this shade of colour, mouse pointer animate a certain way and myriad of other little details. I just spent two days staring into my computer tweaking and prodding all the options available. Meheheh. Now my desktop is perfect. Well almost until I figure out what is missing. The desktop seems a little clean in someway. Hmmm.

There's soo many softwares out there available to use for tweaking. So far I've only used the two popular softwares, Style XP Visual and Object Desktop. Object Desktop is really easy to use and the themes online are easy to install. There's many themes out there and currently my favourite is Window Vista.

Style XP Visual however is rather complicated to use but its much more versatile and has more special features. I didn't really get to do much mostly because its soo freaking difficult to install new themes. I hate the installation process of the themes because there's stupid additional softwares in it and I really hate those rubbish softwares.


If you're bored with your current outlook of your Window, just go get Object Desktop by Stardock. You'll love it. This is my desktop.
















-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

Guess you are up to more of beautification, however for my computer, i am more into speed...look at how efficient am I :P Haha for all the beautification program will always not be touch, and all the smoothness in the icon for my computer is always off as I dun need all that, all i need is how fast can my tasks be performed :)

Just like sex isn't? How fast can it be performed? Haha the more the better isn't for ur case :P

Derek said...

Hello, how come your post is dated tomorrow? You posted it in the future and then came back to today is it? ;P

MrBunnyBan said...

Oooo, nice work! I used to do that to, but I never went out of my way to hunt down icons like that. What sounds are you using?

++ Chris ++ said...

Hey hey, we're soooo having something in common, lol.
Me also love customizing my windows themes and all, coz they're rather boring if you see them everyday... Now I'm using OSX, software that emulates Mac environment on your PC, and it's just awesome. Try it!