Ouch!

Ever kneed your loved one or someone you're sleeping with in the balls while making love? Well don't try it or even do it accidentally cause it will cause great pain and possibly no sex for the night or the rest of your life. So try and avoid it at all costs.

None of those happened of course except maybe, ok, the first one. It was dark and the mood was on. There he was, bare and waiting for me in bed. I slowly approached and step by step I move to position above him. I started caressing him with my tender lips and my fingers exploring his exposed body, triggering his senses. I could hear his every breath that he took and I can feel his warm hands slowly hugging me.

Then it happened. Dong... I felt my knee hit something but I didn't know what. He screamed silently as to not alert my mother sleeping in the next room. He clutched his teeth and wrapped his arms around his abdominal. Then I realised, I kneed his testicals. It was like an instant replay in my mind in super slow mo.

All I could do was hug him and giggle... Yes I giggled... It all seemed soo hilarious caused there we were and I knocked his jewels... Heheh. Its still very funnny in my mind. OMG. I'm such a bad boyfriend. Boyfriend got kneed by me and I giggled. Heheheh.

So there you go. The moral of the story, don't hit anyone in the balls unless they deserved it or you just want to see something that cracks you up.

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

Apollo n Hermes said...

Sakit oh...
he don't know what he hit only know my face looks so funny... :s

Derek said...

you're a bad bf ... even though it may be funny, but you shouldn't have laughed ...

but still, it was kinda funny ... LOL

jayandkay said...

It's not that funny. I can imagine him in pain. What did you do to compensate? Massage them balls? :P

Harvey said...

WTF, that must have hurted like hell for apollo. You guys playing SM ar.

Prince of Darkness said...

Hey u bad bad lion king, haha. Wanna crush e balls eh?