My New Toy

It finally here. My new toy. I had to go through hell to get it as usual in this really stupid and annoying country. I tell I almost had it with this freaking country. The stupid courier service gave me freaking wrong info about when my parcel was suppose to arrive. One bitch, can't speak English for freaking nuts, told me I was suppose to get my parcel by noon but as usual in this stupid fucking country where people don't fucking know how to read time, it didn't arrive by noon. So I waited and waited and waited then it arrive. It arrive at FOUR that is. Seriously, its amazing this country is moving forward even though they don't know how to be punctual... Sigh.

Anyhow, I'm glad I got my new toy, Logitech MX3000. Great keyboard and mouse but I'm still not used to it. Playing DOTA and pressing the Windows key is really irritating... Not to mention the mouse glids and I can't coordinate well. I shall get use to it. Here's how this new toy looks like.














And Rat Rat with the mouse... Not sure why he's in that particular position... Perhaps he misses the other Rat Rat so much. Who knows...















Anyhow, this wireless set is a beauty. Nice buttons to type on and the mouse is really nice to use. Its really quiet when I type and has a soft touch to it. Oh lovely keyboard. Almost like having foreplay with the keyboard with every button I press. It uses laser beam instead of optical so give high precision for gaming purposes and also for those who deals with digital graphics on a daily basis. It has lots of nifty functions to it too but Google it and you guys will see. Off to pressing buttons on my keyboard.

-Live Long & Prosper

0 comments: