Random Ramblings

I was reading Mark's blog when I suddenly realized something. I was reflecting back when I was somewhat going out with this girl. She was actually my senior (shall call her N) back when I was in high school but we started dating, well sort of, when I was in my first year in university. It was a mistake from the beginning. I remember dreading getting calls from her and she would go on and on for hours per call. She would call me every day, twice a day. I was feeling as though she was choking me and it really bothered me like she was checking up on me all the time. It ended as fast as we hooked up.

The realization came when I was thinking that I call/sms McDave everyday. Not that I call/sms him to check on him but to know what's going on in his life and that he's doing alright. Its also because I miss him terribly. Oh well, one more month and I'll get to see him for eight months.

To make this post a little longer, right after I broke off with N, my childhood friend E, called me a few days later. She was crying and wailing on the phone saying that she wants me, loves me, bla bla bla... For two years, she kept trying to get me to go out with her but I wasn't interested. She even asked me why I wasn't interested in her. Hmmmm... Those were the days.

-Live Long & Prosper

1 comments:

confusticated said...

the world is a messy place. we get everything we want but not in a form that we can swallow. heehee.