Heavy Machinery

Past few months I've been busy with my Engineering Team Project. Its a course by itself contributing 3 credit hours. Its basically a team of 5 students from different faculty of engineering doing a chosen topic to do. We design and fabricate it. Fun fun but loads of headache... Sigh.

So basically I get to try out all the big big machines and stuff that makes deafening noise, things that produce sparks and things that are super cool to play with but having the risk of losing an entire hand all together. Fun~~~ Hehhe. So this the big boys toys eh.

I was using a handheld grinder today and boy, that thing packs a punch when I switched it on. It jolted my hand slightly everytime I turn it on and my the pretty sparks that it made but the sound was like sonic booms. I was grinding a gear to smoothen the surface. Heheh. Fun but scary. When the technician asked me to do it myself, I was rather intimidated as though its some sacred, ancient relic that has the power destroy Earth if fallen into the wrong hand. Hehhehe. But it was a handheld grinder after all. The worst it could happen is that I severed someone's arm. Hehhe.

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

Shake Trees said...

me wan transformers optimus prime. can design ah? hehehe... either u busy phak tor or u busy study. aper busy lagi ah. come back kl oni find darling oni. hmmph! but ur excuseable. :P

Apollo n Hermes said...

hey,Cybertron...

this baby playing dangerous thing ah... spank spank...