Its Here!

In KL, for RM65.00 I can barely get a season of any tv serie but my finally long awaited QAF dvds arrived today. Woot~~~ I got seasons two to four for RM65.00. Now that's a bargain. All I'm missing is Season one. My Bible is almost complete now. Heheheh. I love QAF and all Queers must watch it. I remember what Emmet said, "Everyone came for the Queer but stayed for the Folk". Its not all about sex and lust but its about love, relationships, friends and family. That's what QAF is really about.

Speaking of tv series, Desperate Housewives season three is finally out. All the old eye candies are back. Heheheh but Ryan Carnes is missing... Deng... I wonder where he is... House and Grey's Anatomy season three are out~~~ Soo many tv series. Oh and not to mention Prison Break season two. OMG. How am I to have time for all of these and studies...

Still waiting for my wireless set. A little annoying though cause I'll only get it on Tuesday or Wednesday. Meaning I'll only have a few days to play with it before I go back for the Depavali and Raya holidays. Sigh... Oh well. Better to have the wireless set than the current keyboard/mouse I'm using. I can feel the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome coming in...

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

Dave said...

Woo...so much drama series coming towards Frankie boy...

didn't watch QAF, but simply loved Sex and the City. Cheers to the woman who wants to take charge of their lives!!

Prince of Darkness said...

Wow the QAF there in KL sure is expensive eh. Here it's around RM40 ler. haha I've got my Season 1 for 38. haha. Well it's nice :P Sex all the way :P