Where Oh Where Did They Come From?

Holy crap! I've got so many datelines to meet within the next two weeks! How did this happen?! Where did they come from!?

Eeeeks.

List of crap to do...

How on earth am I going to finish most of my datelines and study for all 3 tests next week! It just baffels me how it just miraculously pilled up like this. Its already final semester and why did they have to make it so stressful.

Take some chill pill man.

Blergh...

Never the less. I shall enjoy the last few classes I have for the coming weeks. Cam whoring during class is a good start to treasure those moments wouldn't you say?

Got excited over a pair of Ray-Ban Aviator.

Something tells me that I'm going to laugh my socks off looking back at these photos I took in campus.

Oh FYI, the toe is healing nicely (so I hope) with occasional throbs of screaming pain though. The story for my toe injury is, "La Faghag bit my toe while sucking it.". Hehehhe.

You know I love you dear.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

10 comments:

Jason said...

Oh... ganbatte oh.
I thought some water ghost bit your toe? :P

Ganymede said...

Jason: Wakakak. Water ghost...

YeOP: Furnace? No leh. I'm doing distillation. :)

dit said...

Hang in there. Take it one step at a time. Sometimes that way it is not so overwhelming.

MrBunnyBan said...

Banyaknye photo...

-C said...

I stand by my previous statements:

Deadlines are cowards. They hide behind things and jump you all at once.

Ganymede said...

Dit: I shall take a deep breath and tackle them one by one. :P

Ban: That's so not the POINT!

C: You never told me that or else I would have been more vigilant. :P

savante said...

Blame it on procrastination, man :)

Anonymous said...

GAH! can't believe you uploaded that pic of me! need to stop camwhoring with you already. :P

Ganymede said...

Savante: *gasp!

Procrastination is my best friend! He's INNOCENT! :P

La Faghag: Honey. We're beautiful people and beautiful people get admirers from all around. Ergo, we need to cam whore more and show it to the world. :P

-C said...

oh don't be silly la faghag. You look gorgeous.