My Topic For Today Is...

Yey. Finally one of my two presentations are done. Its called technical presentation and my topic was Diabetes Mellitus. That went fairly well. Delivered my points, spoke clearly and was on time, 7 mins 10 secs.

I actually enjoy being in the limelight (no surprise to some most). Being in front of a small crowd and talk about some stuff. Its nice. I don't know how else to explain it. Sure I get the jitters and all but once I start talking, I'm on fire. The best part about giving presentations, I get to dress up!

The tie looks oddly large in this photo...

I wore all black today as though there was a funeral. I didn't want to wear my white shirt although its the best shirt and my fav too. Can't recycle my shirts and ties too often. Hence, I need more clothes!

I think the combination of grey and gloomy weather and my black outfit gave the audience a weird vibe from me. My lecturer commended my presentation but gave an odd comment. She said the mood that I set was rather down almost melancholic (as La Faghag aptly described). I was totally unaware of it. At least now I know what to lookout for in my future presentations. Set the right mood.

So yey. Kudos to me for my presentation.

Tomorrow's presentation, La Faghag's on the topic of Alzheimer's Disease.

Break a leg girl.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

7 comments:

Jason said...

Eeesh... I don't like presentation. When I presented my final project in college last time, my teeth were practically chattering. Donno whether the lecturers can hear it or not.

Medie007 said...

how come the shirt looks so tight on urself? sniggering...

i love presentation too! provided i'm prepared enough. :P

savante said...

Why present such titles? How odd. Med school kah.

Ryan said...

I used to enjoy doing presentation. But I doubt I can speak as well as I used to. Because nowadays I only stare at computer with my mouth shut.

Your "Man In Black" outfit looks cool to me.

Ganymede said...

Jason: Awwww.

*hugs

Bong: Its not tight la. Its fitting. There's a difference.

Savante: I just felt like being a med student. :P

Ryan: Work changes everything huh?

Thanks for the compliment. I like it too. :)

ernie said...

whoa! nice tie le.. beli mana?

congrats on ur presentation..

Ganymede said...

Ernie: No idea where the tie is from. Got it of roomie. :P