Project Trafford

The team at Nuffnang has been a real busy bee of late. First the premier of Made of Honour then this Project Trafford and next Wild 'Live' Party. Project Trafford is a super Top Secret Project that Nuffnang has been cooking up. Read it here. As you can see, its a very hush hush project and not much details are revealed.

Top Secret Project and Uncle Sam wants YOU!

I applied for it. I've got all the time in my hands and I spend most of my time in front of my computer anyways. I suspect I'll be going back to KL next week. Apparently we have to pay our hostel management RM 40 a week if we stay longer. I ain't gonna pay this bloody place. We'll see how things go.

A few days later after the application and bam, I got shortlisted! Awesome-ness! Slendid news indeed! I can't wait to get started assuming I got in. So what is Project Trafford? Well, I'm not at liberty to say (always wanted to say that).

All this is very exciting. Need to tune up on my creative thinking skills for this little project and yes, those selected will be compensated. I like compensations. Good motivation I say and its what's makes the world go round and round.

Stay tune and more will be unveil.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

4 comments:

-C said...

You gotta admit, the name lends it a particularly cool aura of enigma

Ganymede said...

C: Oh yea. True true. Love the name!

Mr.D said...

Project Trafford? Hope they don't ask you to strip and model for underwear companies. Kekeke.

Hahaha.

-You know who i am-

Ganymede said...

Darren: I wouldn't mind actually. Hahhahaha.