New Improved Desktop

I need distractions to study long hours. Doesn't matter what kind of distractions just as long as they are there. Just this afternoon I was reading my book after an hour of studying. I usually go online and surf while studying.

As part of my distractions, I revamped my desktop. Hehehhe. I love customizing my desktop using Window Blinds and CursorXP. I like my desktop clean and minimalist and also the theme colour is black to match my Winamp.

My Desktop.

Notice that my taskbar is transparent? I love little details like this.

-Live Long & Prosper

10 comments:

David The Man said...

Aha... Windows Vista you use... My desktop is still that of Acer's. Not cluttered, though, well, unlike my room's desk.

Medie007 said...

ooooo... i got this programme i dunno what it's called... have the feature of transparent-ing the taskbar as well. :P but i didn't install it since my last reformat tho, everytime i installed tat, lappie will go hang in errr a few weeks... bleh

coolgardy said...

So cool...I also want!!

Melvin Mah said...

nice. neat. tidy. good...

Ganymede said...

David: Its not Vista. It just looks like Vista. :)

Bong: Hmmmm. Well you can try the programs I used.

Coolgardy: Once you start tweaking, you can't stop. :)

M5lvin: Heheheh. What does yours look like?

Will said...

Hmmm, when you mentioned "distractions" while studying, I thought this post was going in a totally different direction!

Ganymede said...

Will: Hahhaha. You naughty naughty.

-C said...

In my opinion it's fabulous, darling.

Ganymede said...

C: Oh my. Fabulous from the mighty C. Yey. :P

Anonymous said...

for transparent taskbar that gets opaque when your mouse comes over it try wwwxneat.com