One Down, Four To Go

OMG! The freaking paper was so hard... But its alright. Not much blank spaces. Just wonder how much I'll actually get. Now that its over, I can breath a little. I can't wait to go back!

The following are evidences to the effects of over studying.

Scene: Pink Shop

La Faghag: What drink is it today?
Me: *sips Hmmmm. Buddha's...
Twin Faghag: Buddha's Fruit.
Me: Ah yes. Buddha's Fruit. I nearly said Buddha's Balls...

Scene: Room

Roomie: You know what, this is actually easy. Just integrate it.
Me: Oh? Do you know how?
Roomie: Nope. Just making a lame joke.
Me: ...

Scene: Room (less than 5 mins after the previous)


Roomie: Hmmm. This seaweed biscuit goes really well with Nutella. (he really hates seaweed biscuits)
Me: Does it go really well or is it just the Nutella flavour.
Roomie: Hahahahha. Its just the chocolate.
Me: ...

Scene: Room (again)

I think Moo Moo felt mutilated after what my roomie had done to him. Poor Moo Moo. *snuggles Moo Moo

Moo Moo with ear piercing.

Moo Moo with nose piercing.

As for Rat Rat, I got bored of studying so I arranged each whiskers of his nicely.

Handsome looking Rat Rat.

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

Medie007 said...

so wu liao ah ur roomie? :P and urself also... blek :P

Ganymede said...

Bong: We have our moments. :P

Jason said...

Apa nii.... hahaha *hugs*

Ganymede said...

Jason: This is call students gone wild. :P