I am super hyped up to get my very own PSP! I can't wait. The more I look at it, the more I want it. The other day, I nearly snatched one from a four year old rich brat... Kids shouldn't get PSP! PSPs are for ADULTS! I found a really neat video clip of a PSP functionality. Very nice.
Arrrgh. I must have the PSP... My fingers are itching to play it.
it DOES look so cool. after the vid even i, a fairly low tech guy who is still trying to figure out what the heck rss is, want one! oh well christmas is just around the corner. drop some hints!
I just teman-ed my colleague go ask around at Wisma SM. ALl the shops seems dodgy. Something about fake memory stick duos... aiyoh... so leceh. They all want you to buy the package...
11 comments:
Told you don't torture yourself...you're now doomed.
Janvier: *sob sob
Hahahha. Just happened to found this ma. So share lo...
Apply some MOPIKO on your finger. So they won't feel that itchy anymore. :p
it DOES look so cool. after the vid even i, a fairly low tech guy who is still trying to figure out what the heck rss is, want one!
oh well christmas is just around the corner. drop some hints!
LOL. I saw one at one u the other day. It was a pink one too. I think you're turning into Xiaxue.
Ryan: Wakakak. Mopiko. Hahahha.
Kit: Heheh. I have been. Hope it got through. :P
Zyklon22: *gasp!
Did you just say Xiaxue!? No~~~
you know, i was JUST thinking to myself the other day that i wanted to get a PSP for christmas.... :) :)
I just teman-ed my colleague go ask around at Wisma SM. ALl the shops seems dodgy. Something about fake memory stick duos... aiyoh... so leceh. They all want you to buy the package...
MSTP: Go get one! Its awesome!
William: Yea I know. I did a little digging the other day too. I just wanna get one. :)
im etching to get a psp.. huhuhu
Chase: Hahaha. I feel like a console junkie eventhough I haven't gotten a PSP yet. :P
Post a Comment