Lazy...

I have never met a girl who's so lazy in my life! She's not lazy in the normal sense. She gets her job done and works rather efficiently. no complaints whatsoever at work. But when it comes to everything else, she's the mother load of laziness... So lazy that she has a dictionary worth of lazy terminologies.

Lazy bag. A cloth bag that has no structure, just hangs as it is and most importantly looks lazy. If some of you have the what-the-fuck look, I don't blame you cause that was my first expression when she said, "I wanna buy a lazy bag.".

Lazy bags...

Then there's the lazy clothes. Basically, clothes that doesn't require any effort in putting on, feels comfy and looks lazy. I never knew there was such a clothing out there! No effort to put on cloths sure there's some out there. Comfy sure but looks lazy?! That takes some serious hunting for it.

I'm just waiting for the day when she asks for lazy food.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

3 comments:

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

I think a large towel will do well to cover you decently. Ain't that a lazy cloth?

MrBunnyBan said...

I tabik this lady! (And I memang eat lazy food, lol)

Ganymede said...

dSaintner: Hahhaha. Might as well just don't wear anything right?

Ban: Kakkakaka. Gosh you and your laziness. Memang la...