Sunburn...

Last night's installation was a blast~~~ It was hectic at first but as the night went on, everything was going on as planned. Most of it that is. Though I didn't get to eat much cause I was practically running here and there ensuring that everyone was happy and enjoying the event. Huhuhhu but no worries. Get to lose more weight. Heheheh.

The weekend was not over for me yet. My club brought 15 orphans to Tambun Lost World. Tambun Lost World is like a micro mini version of Sunway Lagoon and I do mean micro mini. Its freakishly small... Can't complain much. We were afterall there for the kids. They had loads of fun there and dragged me everywhere they wanna go and what they wanna play. Pity there wasn't any delicious eye candy to look at. Don't worry baby, no one can woo me away from you.

Pity I didn't have any sunblock... I'm now suffering from sunburn... I'm so freaking dark now like hundred of shades darker... Me like when me was fairer... Waaa. I'm going to shed like a snake... Skin flakes here, skin flakes there. Ewwww... Not to mention my skin feels like its constantly boiling or something and every touch is amplified a million times... Pain pain pain...

After this, I'll be able to have more time to myself and my studies. No more buzzing here and there so much. I need to unwind and relax... Need to pamper myself in a spa or something but got no cash for it... *sob sob

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the all anticipated installation went well.. :)

Sunburn aye? That has gotta hurt a whole lot! OUCH!

savante said...

How can you possibly be fairer? That would be almost preternatural, honey :)

Paul

Ganymede said...

Kyle - Yea. Sunburn... Not as bad so far. Just a little flake here and there.

Paul - I'm that fair meh?