Whiteheads

Today is my first time using a Pore Pack. Took me ages before I finally remember to get them from Watson but I got them today. Nothing much to it really. Easy to use and foolproof. Nothing could go wrong and it didn't.

Step 1:
Wet nose throughly.

Step 2:
Remove plastic liner.

Step 3:
Apply to nose area.

Step 4:
Wait till it dries.

Step 5:
Slowly peel it off.

See simple. I'm gonna use it every three days or so or I'll just use it when I use my scrub face wash. Love to use it and my nose is all nice and smooth except for one thing. I was curious to see what the strip pulled out and it was terrifying. It looked like some alien plants sticking on the strip and it looked... Ewwwwwwwww... Freakish is what it is... Those thing accumulate in my NOSE?! Freaking hell. No wonder pimples can grow there... I don't wanna think more of it... Just do it and throw it away... Sigh. Such trauma...

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

Kihu said...

anyway i used to use that thing too.. but nowadays too lazy to use liao.. no time at all.. drink more water will do :)

MrBunnyBan said...

This is just in!-

NOTROH WOODS: A population of alien species was devastated today but what can only be described as "white sticky death". The species had been breeding and forming a small civilisation here for many years until the "white sticky death" begun to make relentless attacks upon their establishment. Casualties have been estimated to be in the millions but estimates ma be inaccurate. Stay tuned for more updates.