12 Days Till...

Yey! Its 12 days before the Lunar New Year! I'm super excited about this year's celebration. Lots of things to do, lots of people to meet and hopefully tonnes of "ang pau" to collect.

This year's celebration will be a little different. I have a special someone visiting and celebrating with me for this Lunar New Year. She's came all the way from Holland and as requested by us, to extend her holiday so that we can celebrate with her. She's my long long long lost contact Godmother.

Yep, I have a Godmother. I remember when I was young she used to send me Lego sets through mails for my birthdays. I still have them all piled up in my house somewhere. I am extremely happy to see her now in flesh. She left for Holland when I was still a small boy so I don't really know what she looks like besides what's in the photos.

I'm coming back to KL this Thursday too. One week before Lunar New Year! Gotta get some shopping done. I'm thinking of what to buy. I definitely want long sleeve shirts. I would need more short pants too. Oh and Adidas shoes too since ISETAN has RM 50 discount with RM 200 and above purchase. Must get a few more CK underwear. I'm thinking if I should get Renoma's auspicious underwear. They look nice too.

Ah so many things to buy...

Must prioritise. Shoes, shorts, shirts and underwear. Must have all...

Can't let Jason and Bong have all the fun in retail therapy right?

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

Medie007 said...

la la la la la

me HEART retail therapy!!!

and blog out ur spendings too! :P

Ganymede said...

Bong: That I definitely will! :P