My Baby Returns

After much waiting at home in my room, staring at my screen just to kill time, he finally arrived~~~ He was suppose to arrive earlier but deng AirAsia, the flight was delayed for nearly an hour. My baby took the bus from LCCT to KL Central but that bus too was delayed a little. Arrrrg. All those delays were getting into my nerve... But in the end, he arrived safe and sound and my mom and I picked him up from the LRT station. Oh my Prince Charming. Mom was really pleased to meet him and it was as though mom was hogging Mc Dave from me...

So he brought my parents and I tons of stuff back here. His mom bought my parents big ass fresh prawns, they are as big as Harvey's prawns back in Melaka, and baked us cookies. Lovely cookies. There were London Almond Chocolate, black and white chocolate, chocolate chip mint cookies and pineapple cookies. Yummy. He gave me a pair of chopsticks~~~ Oh soo sweet.

I'm sure you guys know what it means right, the significant of a pair of chopsticks? Well I'll just tell just in case. A pair of chopsticks can only function when two are together. With just one chopstick, its just a stick and meaningless. A chopstick cannot be replaced with another chopstick. Oooh soo sweet. Thanks baby. Nice pair of chopsticks too. I like. Heheheh.

He also gave be a bottle filled with "saga" seeds. I don't know what's it called in English but its small, look a little like heart shapes, hard shell and red in colour. Its soo lovely and something to remember him by. In return, I gave him a bracelet I got from Melaka made from stones of some sort and passed him rat rat~~~ Heheheh. Now he's got company in bed and rat rat smells of me. :P

-Live Long & Prosper

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thats so sweet of McDave. I never knew the significance of a pair of chopsticks before. Now I know. What else comes in pairs of 2s?

How about pinang? Like that old saying, "Bagai pinang dibelah dua". Haha, can't believe I remembered that!

Anonymous said...

Oooo. But no sex post this time? ;)

Anonymous said...

aw... soo sweet of him bring lots of things back.. uhmnn no wonder ur parents love him soo much keke!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet Mc Dave to remember that "couple chopstick" thing. Even more, he is so kind to your parents... Wish I could have that sweet of a boyfriend too...;)

Anonymous said...

No lah! You all got it wrong. The chopsticks is to stick it up Defiant's tight ass. Lol...

Anonymous said...

Ditto Calvin. Heh...

Anonymous said...

sorry but i HAVE to ask ;P

rat-rat smells like WHICH part of you?

Ganymede said...

Jushie - You remembered!? *gasp.

Bunny - You skank...

Famezgay - Hmmm I guess that must be the reason. :P

Chris - Huhuhuh. He is such a doll. You'll fine one soon.

Calvin - You meanie... Skank~~~ :P

Leggie - Naughty naughty...

Xavier - Aiyo smells like me la. What were you thinking?