Lets Do The Para-para

Today was my first time stepping into an arcade center. Yep, you read it right first time. Never went into the arcade when I was kid to play games and all. I'm more of a computer games person. Not much of a console gamer.

I was just amazed at how many boys there were in the archade. The whole place was packed! Almost every consoles were occupied and popular game consoles even had queues. On top of that, some had people gathering at a console watching and gawking a guy playing the game. I was one of them gawk-ers.

Then suddenly someone said, "Lets Para Para." and pranced to the Para Para console. Spent most of the time in the archade gawking here. Seems like every player on this console is a pro.

Watch the video I took for yourself.


Enough about games, there's something else more important that I found in the arcade. Boys! Lots of boys! Though no doubt there's more lala boys than actual boys. Boys of all sorts gather here! What a treasure box I've found.

I should come to the arcade more often to checkout boys. Heheheh. I'm such a pedophile.

-Live Long & Prosper

8 comments:

Janvier said...

HAHAHAHA more lala boys than actual boys!!! That's so true, judging by the first video!

-C said...

Which arcade was this?

J.L said...

why no hunk at arcade le

Ganymede said...

Janvier: Heheheh. Saw it with my very eye. Shocking!

C: Berjaya Time Square.

Chester: Hunks go to gym not arcade. Arcades are hangouts for boys.

Jason said...

Such slick moves! LOL

adrien said...

was it just me, or did i really hear a conversation going on,

sam: love his pants, where did he get it?

qr: sungei wang.

Lau Niang said...

tau pun pedophile....ingatkan tak tau...ha ha ha!

Ganymede said...

Jason: Slick moves yes, too short and I don't like his personality. He's got face problem.

Adrien: Yep you heard it right. Heheheh.

Bibik: Got what those barely legal boys. Mehehehhe.