Paddington House of Pancakes

The last time I had real good pancakes was years ago in Melbourne. The shop only sell pancakes. Every dishes had pancakes in it. The pancakes were really delicious and I vividly remember the whipped butter. Real awesome whipped butter.

Then a few months back, I heard of Paddington House of Pancakes and yesterday, I finally had a meal there. I wasn't, not a single bit, disappointed with the pancakes they served. It was light and fluffy served with good quality maple syrup. I wished they had whipped butter though.

I ordered the American Stack Pancakes that came with hash browns, beef salami and two sausages. They were lovely. The sausages were firm and crisped on the outside and juicy on the inside. With every bite, there's a satisfying crunch and spurs out hot sausage juice. Yummy.

Forgot what number is this...

The pricing is not too bad for the serving that they provide. Average about RM 20.00. Not to mention the promotion they're having. With purchase of RM 50.00 and above, you are entitled Banana Pancake Ice Cream dessert.

Number 609.

I love the place for its pancakes. Though the service could be improved. Its a little slow when I was there.

Go try!

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

conan_cat said...

ahhh paddington! :D the last time i went is for my friend's birthday at june... that time was lunch time and yeah, really a bit slow lor hahaha. but the pancakes are really, really nice :D really mouth watering also... now still got the promo ah?? i wanna find one day go again :D

drownedglass said...

Oh yum, love that place! LOVE!

Lau Niang said...

20 bucks for pancakes?? Baik i make my own...

Ganymede said...

Conan: Yea they do have the promo still. Lets go together one day. :)

Drownedglass: I love it too!

Bibik: You won't be able to make pancakes like them no matter how hard you beat your batter. :P Plus, its not just pancake, its got other stuff on it.

coolgardy said...

Emmm...Yummy, I love Paddington's pancakes too!!! slurp slurp...makes me wanna go out now to get what you had!