The Magic Number 5

What do I do when I'm out of things to blog? I hunt for memes! Hehehhe. Memes are such a convenient thing to fill up my blog with during dry spells of things to blog about. I got this meme from Bibik.

5 Things in My Bag
  1. Umbrella
  2. Coin bag
  3. Keys
  4. Contact lense solution
  5. Story book
5 Things in My Wallet
  1. Cash
  2. ATM card
  3. Identity card
  4. Cute hairstylist namecard
  5. Cinema ticket stubs
5 Things I Like Most in My Room
  1. My stuffed toys (Rat rat, Pink Lion, Teddy, Moo moo & Sharkie)
  2. My computer
  3. My phone
  4. My books
  5. My clothes
5 Things I'd Like To Try
  1. Do kinky things in a park
  2. Camping in the great outdoors
  3. Singing a Chinese song in karaoke all by myself
  4. Play the violin
  5. Going on to the Eye of Malaysia
5 Things I'm Doing Now
  1. Skipping class
  2. Waiting for my stomach to subside whatever that its doing
  3. Doing this meme
  4. Listening to Ju Hua Tai
  5. GTalking
5 Victims Tagged
  1. McDave
  2. Chester
  3. Janvier
  4. Adrien
  5. Jason
Yey I'm done.

-Live Long & Prosper

8 comments:

Bibik Nyonya said...

looks like i have to sing cha cham bo wif paul alone lor....ha ha ha!

Jason said...

I thought you'll put McDave's photo in your wallet. Em... that's not me right? :)

Chester said...

Oh my god, vicitm of you already. Wan kena whip you already

m5lvin said...

First go kinky in the park..second go kinky while camping....you skanky little kinky fellow....

haha

Queer Ranter said...

Bibik: Hahahha. You and Paul? I'd like to see that. :P

Jason: I just realised that I left it in my house for safe keeping. Shall remember to retrieve it from my vault.

Chester: Ape victim victim huh? I tie you down to the bed then we'll see who's the victim. Muahhahaha.

M5lvin: Hahahah. Smart boy aren't you? :P

adrien said...

oh yay i dah buat dah. sam tagged me too. hehe.

why nak karaoke alone!? u don't like us is it!? pfft.

Will said...

Bet I know the cute hairstylist whose namecard you have.

Queer Ranter said...

Adrien: Aiye. So good boy one. :P Heheh. Well I wanna sing the song by myself not go karaoke alone...

Will: Its Cherry pie! :P