Look Who Just Joined the Neighbourhood

I am proud to announce the new comer into the blogsphere, Slender Faghag, also known as Christine (oh how glam girl!). Apparently she's been contemplating and writing some draft posts here and there, totally not paying attention during classes. Her blog entitled The Mouth Marathon is still under construction but she's already started posting.

I am tempted to say many dirty things with regards to the title. So many sexual connotations can be coined from that and not to mention all the sexual fantasies related to the bodily orifice, The Mouth. But I shall digress before she goes anal on me (hehehehe another word that can be associated with sex).

But in the realm of mouth marathon, she's definitely an Olympic Gold Medalist. So talks a lot, almost like a latino woman scolding the useless husband. How appropriate to have a blog that resembles so much to the author. Heheheh.

Anyway, welcome Slender Faghag. Don't be like La Faghag, leaving the blog unattended for about a year now. Shame on her. Have fun while you're at it. My fellow queers do give her blog a visit or two.

So now I have Slender Faghag, Twin Faghag and Silent Faghag as active bloggers. I love my faghags and blogging is so fun!

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha my blog is pretty much static for awhile now. and i've got no future plans for it either...heheh. :P think i prefer reading to the actual blogging part...

-C said...

You forgot your fagstag.

Jason said...

Juk juk juk... :p

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog design!

Ohkulala said...

Aawww... thanks dear for the warm welcome. And it did not hit me of how many kinky things that can come up from my blog's name! *Woo Hoo* The Mouth Marathon just moved 5 spaces of coolness. LoL

Ganymede said...

La Faghag: Hmmmm...

*juk juk juk

C: I never forget my fagstag. Just that if I list a penis down amongst the boobs, it be distracting. :P

Jason: Heheheh. Juk yourself. You see my point. :P

King Bitch: Why thank you. :)

Ohkulala: Yey for The Mouth Marathon. :)

Qihua said...

Haha.. Silent Faghag is active in blogging???? How come I didn't know wan.........

Ganymede said...

Qihua: She's not? I just assumed she is. :P