Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Ever since C showed me a homemade video clip of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, I am addicted to this song. So simple yet extremely catchy. The video clip is even more amazing. So amazing that I ripped it and put it into my PSP to share. I like sharing good stuff hence I'm sharing it here as well.


The next video is an a cappella version of the song! At first I was thinking, how on earth do you do an a cappella rendition of this song. They managed to pull it off pretty nicely. I like.


Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

6 comments:

Little Prince said...

aw~ that's so sweet that you like sharing good stuff.
so... where's the boyfriend?
LOL

-C said...

2nd video no longer working

This is the 'actual' video to the song though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBgnoEY4iM the other one was a fan video.

-C said...

okay I can't read. nevermind.

p.s. yay comments work!

pps. wtf now the video works again. I am crazy today....

Ganymede said...

Daniel: You only want the boyfriend?!

*sob sob

C: Oooo. Oks.

Yey for you!

Anonymous said...

I have a new favorite song.

Ganymede said...

King Bitch: Yey for you. :)