Curious

Ever wondered how random people found your blog? I have and have been keeping an eye on it through my hit counter and my Nuffnang as well. Its rather interesting as to how random people found my blog. One obvious option is blog hopping from one blog to another. This is mostly the case for random and known people.

But the interesting thing is when it is not through blog hopping but through search engine, mostly Google. I've seen weird searches that somehow lead them into my blog. I've even tried it but it didn't even appeared on the first page of the search result. Search keywords like Renoma Underwear... I know I wrote a fair few of posts that involves Renoma underwear but when I Google it, its no where near any of the top ten search results.

Speaking of Google. Have you tried to Google your full name? I have and it kinda freaked me out because there's one person who matches my name entirely. *gasp He was a headmaster in a school and it talked about his achievements and stuff like that. The catch is, he is dead for quite sometime now... Quite the shock when I read it.

La faghag has tried to Goggle her name before too but the result was, I don't know if its as bad as mine. Her result was a hooker with the same name as her. Hehehe.

Gotta love Goggle. Expect the unexpected search results from them.

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

savante said...

Wah. Tried goggling my name but got back nothing. Far too esoteric a name.

cleo weiland said...

Yeah I get some weird comments once in a while in my blog. And those spammers! Hahah!

By the way I googled my name and came back with nothing. Sigh.

Leesh said...

FYI the hooker had the same first name. NOT my full name though! :P

Ganymede said...

Kyle: Ooo rice queens scouting for yea. :P

Savante: Hehhehe. Well at least it didn't result on a dead person.

Cleo: I know what you mean. Deng spammers.

Leesh: Oh all the same love. :P