Sleep Deprived...

Holy crap... I only got home at two in the morning and I slept at two thirty. I wanted to skip work but that wouldn't be good now would it? I literally dragged my ass out of the bed at six in the morning and got ready to work. So tired... There are traces of eye bags and panda eyes now. So sad. My fabulous face.

Anyhow, went to KLCC during lunch hour with la faghag. In lieu of the many birthday celebrations, one of which does not actually belong in this month but I'll let it slide, la faghag needed to shop for pressies and conveniently persuaded me to share the pressies. Its amazing how she does that. Hehhe. Maybe she is trained in the bene gesserit way and command me to summit to her will. Kinky actually.

Anyhow, we did get two pressies for two of our fag friends. Fifty bucks gone there... I was shopping for bags for myself but didn't see any that I like. I'm in dire need of a small sling bag, preferably leather so I can put my stuff (books, umbrella, water bottle, a bottle of Oceanus, contact lense solution and case and my glasses) and look stylish at the same time. There's one in Zara that is perfect but it's RM200... That's way to much for a bag man...

Oh sugar daddy, where art thou?

Even though I was utterly exhausted (even now), I still managed to cam-whore. Hahah. I cam-whored in the office and I cam-whored in the KLCC LRT station. Thanks to la faghag, she took a really nice picture of me in my hoodie. Oh so fabulous. Thank goodness there wasn't any eye bags or panda eyes. Hehehe.

The rest of the day was spent lazing and pretending to have work to do. Even our boss said there isn't much to do now. Hehehe.

-Live Long & Prosper

1 comments:

William said...

Gaji Buta...