The Boys Are Out

It is the time of the year again. No, not people rushing to settle their income tax, it is the CLEO Bachelor. I had to bugged la faghag II for the website link. I googled it but nothing popped up. How can Google not give me crucial result such as this is beyond me. Anyhow, the overall selections were rather disappointing. They're just so bla... So passé.

But that's ok cause I found my several gems among hidden among them. I'm just gonna list the Top Three that I really like and its such a pity only three out of 50 bachelors. It was no contest really. Ok maybe the first one is a little bias but heck, its my pick after all.

The first one that I spotted was the Project Engineer in my company. Oh he's so cute... He truly is cute. Kawai~~~ Yes I was giggling so much on the phone with la faghag when I was talking to her on the phone. Giggle, giggle, giggle. Oh I'm even giggling right now as I write the post. Bachelor number 31 is him. I know several people really don't like him for his attitude but I can't help it. I'm blinded by him. He's super cute in my eyes.


Look he's so cute~~~ Ok I'm officially a stalker...

Next guy who really caught my attention is Bachelor number 36. Just look at his smile and that prominent eye brows. Just like a cute puppy that makes you wanna cuddle him. He looks so good in his read hoodie. Oh so cute. Just so cute. Like the male version of Little Red Riding Hood. I would love to be the wolf pretending to be his sick grandmother. Come to papa. :P

Another Cutie Pie and so adorable in that red hoodie.

Luck Bachelor number 17 is my next pick. I usually am attracted to guys with Oriental attributes like the pretty boy and fair skin, basically Eastern twinks. But this next one has a nice mixture of both East and West. He's like the British version of Wang Lee Hom. He's a McDreamy for me and I absolutely love his outfit. Shirt, hoodie and blazer on him makes me all wobbly on my knees. I wonder how he sounds like when he speaks.

McDreamy. Look into his eyes and be dazzled.

Those are my pick for this years Bachelors. Not many gems but they're perfect gems. Ahhh... Good looking men. Love men. Love them a lot. Kawai men~~~ Hmmm someone should make a yaoi out of these three kawai men.

Check em out the CLEO Bachelors yourself.

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

savante said...

Not great but better than last year lah!

cleo weiland said...

Sigh what would you do without me. :P

I've got my sights on Charles Brunold..he looks way better now than he did on that lame What Women Want show..plus I'm on his Friendster! Hah!

Ganymede said...

Savante: Really? Didn't really paid much attention to last years.

CLEO: You nasty girl. Hehhe. I have all my boys here. *drooool

Qihua said...

Guy 2 and Guy 3 looks almost the same.. xcept one's smiling and one's not. Hehe.. but Guy 1 is kawaii??? eh-heeeeeeemm. Seriously?

Ipoh got new club.. something Jungle wan... !!!

Sam said...

Number 48 is the cutest for me. :P

http://special.time.net.my/EB07/profile.cfm?ID=48