The Call

The call I've been waiting for. That one most important call. He called me yesterday and I have never been so happy to receive a phone call before. Potentially life changing phone call. It was from DC I. My career is hanging on to this opportunity.

I was kinda worried since I didn't get any news from him last week. In fact, I was about to give him another buzz or email him again just in case he forgotten about it until he called. From the noise I heard on his end, sounded like he was on the field with metal clanging and welding noise and such. Could barely hear him.

Anyhow, he asked me to come by his office on the 12th of June for second interview! Yipee~~~ This time there will be several others interviewing me. Oh what are they going to ask me?! What do I have to do?! Eeeeeks.

[Insert] Post Adrenal Rush.

This is exciting and all but its also scary. I'm a virgin when it comes to second interviews. I've only had first interviews! Gonna prepare myself for the interview by familiarising with the standard interview questions and brush up on my technical knowledge.

Alex recommended sex on the night before the interview to calm my nerves. His skanky side is catching up fast, giving my own advice to me! Naughty naughty.

I wonder who else got called besides me. There were six of us, hand picked by the guy himself on the day of the Career Fair. Oh well, I shall just concentrate on me. Gotta bag this interview and secure myself a career.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! Relax and make sure that he knows you are the best. Good luck!

Alex said...

LOL.... you underestimated me. Now I'm the master! Move away!
All the best for your interview! :)

Ganymede said...

Marko: Thanks. I hope he sees that too. :)

Alex: Kkakaka. Skank!

Will do my best in the interview.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

YAY. Good on ya.

Now get working on that charm and blow them away :o)

Best wishes xXx

Mr.D said...

Is that guy cute? Try flirting with him. Kekeke.

drownedglass said...

His skanky side is catching up fast, giving my own advice to me!

Hmm... doesn't that make YOU his skanky side?

Ganymede said...

SSD: Hahahah. I'll do my best. :P

Darren: He's married with kids already le... Mustn't break other people's family. :P

Drownedglass: OMG! I didn't realise that. Hahahahha. Well I am infamous for being skanky. :P