Spread The Fame

After experiencing my short lived fame, I've decided to help out a fellow friend (well a friend of a friend). It is a portrait photo competition by a New Zealand skincare brand, Living Nature. Get this, the prize for this competition is a stylist make-over mini. It is adorable!

Mini!

They're looking for "The Most Natural" face and I have to say, they have quite a number of really good looking ones. As for the friend of a friend in question, this is him. 18 years old Steven with his tag:

The most natural factor:

I am the most natural because I'm flawed enough to be perfect, ordinary enough to be extraordinary.

You guys should take a look and perhaps participate or vote for your most natural looking face.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

5 comments:

ikanbilis said...

stevie is kutie

Sam said...

My natural face would scare you. :P

Ganymede said...

Ikanbilis: He sure is. Sunshine boy. :P

Sam: Wakakkaka! Are you like the aliens in Man In Black? Unzip now!

Pluboy2 said...

good la.. i want to enter too.. kakaka but.. im banned from entering it le...

Ganymede said...

Takashi: You're banned?! Why~~~