Project Trafford Unveiled

Remember I blogged about Project Trafford? Well I got in and no Darren, no stripping involved. Deng it really... There goes my wish of doing a Janet Jackson. So I'm working in a team of six including me. How exciting! Meeting new bloggers and I can say they're a fun bunch.

Here they are.

Shaolin Tiger (Leader)










So what's this Project Trafford is all about? It is to promote Mister Potato Football Contest here. Now do you see where the name comes in? Winners of Mister Potato Football Contest will get to watch a live football match in Old Trafford itself!

Several teams have been formed to promote the contest as well as plan a game plan to bag all 30 tickets. That post will be up soon. Now that the cards have been drawn, I'm interested to see what we can come up with and what the other groups have thought up.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Queer Ranter

4 comments:

Jason said...

Shaolin Tiger! Lurve his food pics.
Precious Pea! What a coincidence.
Yee Ming looks cute :p

Medie007 said...

wow... do u get paid for that? LOL

Ganymede said...

Jason: Fabulous team~~~

AhBong: We are being compensated, yes. :)

Precious Pea said...

Yah Jason and what a small world. Found out you know Frankie, so next time we can all go out makan makan?