Ketupat, Mafia & Taboo

Open house number 2, Adrien's place. It's so freaking far away but it was worth it. Lots of yummy food, great company and great time spent with everyone. With the amount of food I've been eating, I think I gained weight...

I guess the highlight of the open house was us playing taboo and mafia. The last time I played taboo was long long time ago. It was hilarious more than anything especially with Paul around. He says the darnest things.

Alex: What's gold and curly?
Paul: Pubic hair!

*there was a little commotion going on with Adrien and Adrien's family members especially the dad

Scott: This one Paul should know. Which organ in the body is redundant?
Paul: The brain!

*sweat...

Alex: This is what Jason does for a living.
Paul: Prostitution!

*gasp...

Yep that's Paul alright. Says the darnest things at the darnest moments.

Then we played mafia. It was my first time playing mafia and I must say I love it lots. The plot, the scheming and the accusations. Accusing people based on pillow vibrations or "I heard some noise going on at this area" is really funny.

I just say, bring them to the stake and burn them! So medieval mentality. Hahahah.

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

Medie007 said...

so fun... i wanna play taboo... hehehehe...

Ganymede said...

Bong: Or maybe we can play strip taboo!~~~

Jason said...

Pillow vibration and "I heard some noise here".. hahaa

savante said...

That Paul sounds like such a funny fella :P

Ganymede said...

Jason: I swear. Those were the exact words!

Savante: *smack