Little Nephew

I have a very adorable and smart nephew called Daniel. He is six years old this year and he's about to finish his first year of kindergarden. I miss the little toddler so much. So entertaining to have him around.

The last time I saw him was when I went back two weeks ago. We were in a car going for supper dim sum. We went to pick up McDave first at his hostel. Daniel has only met McDave several times long time ago.

I didn't think he remembered McDave nor know where McDave stays.

Until:

Daniel: Who are we picking up?
Me: Oh you'll see. He's my friend.
D: *thinking Oh I know. McDave!
M: *shocked How did you know?
D: I thought about it.

Interesting...

Still I wonder how he knew which friend we were picking up. He's seen my other friends too but I guess he's seen McDave more often or maybe McDave had a lasting impression on Daniel. Hmmmm.

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

Ah-Bong said...

woooot... meeting the family... LOl

William said...

Mother-in-law also meet already la Bong... anyway, did Dave buy him lotsa sin food?

Jason said...

Kids nowadays are smart leh.

chase said...

promil user siguro. hehehe

Queer Ranter said...

Bong: Hahaha. Met the family long time ago.

William: What sin food are you talking about?

Jason: I know! I feel stupid... :P

Chase: Hahahha. Must be those secret formula stuff.